Garage Door Installation
911 Garage Door Repair is proud to offer new garage door installation and replacement to homeowners and businesses throughout Broward, Miami-Dade, and Jacksonville. We work with top manufacturers of garage doors to bring you the highest-quality doors at every price point. Whether your door has been damaged, you are replacing your door with a hurricane door, or you just want to boost curb appeal, our experienced technicians can recommend the best doors for your home or business.
- Sectional garage doors
- Raised-panel garage doors
- Contemporary glass and metal garage doors
- Wooden garage doors
- Vinyl, fiberglass, and steel garage doors
- Carriage house garage doors
- Hurricane and wind-rate garage doors
- Sectional garage doors
- Aluminum garage doors
- Glass garage doors
- Insulated and uninsulated steel garage doors
- Rolling garage doors
- High-speed garage doors
- Fire and wind-rated garage doors
- Security grilles
- Counter doors and shutters
- Fabric roll-up doors
- Loading dock doors
Why Choose 911 Garage Door Repair
We know you have many garage door installation companies to choose from. When you partner with 911 Garage Door Repair, you get:
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast, affordable service on your schedule
- Background-checked, licensed and insured technicians
- Friendly, dependable service from start to finish
- Competitive pricing and free quotes
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
The first step in a new installation is to schedule a free onsite consultation with one of our technicians and order your door if it is not in stock locally. If we are replacing an existing door, expect installation to take around 3-4 hours. For brand new installations and installations that require a new garage door opener installed, expect 4-6 hours or longer. For large commercial jobs where we are installing multiple doors, we will give you a timeline of 1-5 business days.
It is preferred, yes. Our technicians may need to access your home’s breaker panel or may need your input if they run into an unexpected issue during installation. Most importantly, we want to be able to show you how to operate the door and program remotes and keypads.
Also called wind-rated, wind load, or impact garage doors, these durable doors are reinforced and made to withstand Florida’s strong winds and hurricanes. If you are replacing an old garage door, we do recommend exploring hurricane doors to protect your home. Contrary to popular belief, wind-rated doors are not significantly more expensive than traditional garage doors, and they come in a variety of materials and styles to match your home’s design.